Wednesday, April 19, 2006

An Introduction

I guess the first thing to do here is introduce ourselves!

So this is me (Mike, the handsome devil)



and this is my Honda Blackbird 30 minutes before I parted with a pile of money and bought it.



This is Loz. You might recognise him as the old geezer Wade Garrett from the film Roadhouse.



Here's Wadey boys mode of transport in the form of a Yammy XJR1300. He also owns an XT600 and an old Triumph Tiger 110



Next up we have Matt who's now more commonly refered to as Joey (from Friends) because for most parts he's an out of work actor



and here's a pic of his TDM900 prior to being dropping in his garden. (amendment for spelling/grammar error ref: dropping. Should be dropped. It was never actually meant to mean that it was his bike prior to being a pile of shit/pooh etc in his garden!! That doesn't mean to say he hasn't got any pile of shit/pooh etc in his garden because he might have. I for one have some from my neighbour's cat which I shall lob back over the fence when it stops raining and they put their washing out!!



And last but by no means least, here's a mug shot of Gaz who's clearly under the influence of something



and this is his ride, a Gixer 1100. Incidently I believe it to be the only bike he's owned that he hasn't fell off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one known as "Loz" also bears an uncanny resemblance to Catweazle if im correct, he also has a dark secret involving penguins!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the one called Loz bears an uncanny resemblance to a man I recently met called Mr T. In fact I swear it's him