Friday, June 30, 2006

Dream Garage

I've been a bit hacked off and jealous of other bike riders of late as I did my knee in several weeks ago on holiday and I haven't been able to ride my bike since. We're supposed to be going to Wales for a weekend in 2 weeks and it's touch and go if my knee will bend enough to get my foot on the footpeg. It doesn't help when you get a text from Loz on a nice sunny day explaining that he's gone for a ride out and is sat on a lovely beach somewhere, so cheers for that! Anyway, whilst waiting for my knee to slowly recover I've been planning my dream garage for when my lottery numbers come up. So here goes...

First off I'm going to have to keep my Blackbird as it's still a great touring/ long distance mile muncher and I can't think of anything that would do the job better despite the design being ten years old.



Next up I could do with a KTM Super Duke for damn good all round thuggery, and it looks cool too.



Then I could do with a Buell Lighting for those days when you fancy riding something a little bit different.



Then I'd need a KTM 525s for some off-road hooliganism.



A garage just wouldn't be complete without a piece of Bologne, especially a modern day classic like an original 916 sp. I've been trying to find one that's totally original and low mileage for a few months now and haven't been able to find one. If anyone comes across one let me know.



I could do with an MV Augusta as well but couldn't we all...



and a gixer 1000 in the event I decide to do a track day as I'd feel less guilty about sending it down the road than I would my MV.



Then I'd need a GS1150 just in case someone suggested we go for a trundle around the planet.



My life wouldn't be complete without a Manx Norton to ogle, polish and drool over.



And finally, last but not least I'd definately need an Orange County Chopper to arrive at the local pub on.



Next week I might do a list of bikes I definately wouldn't have in my garage, and before anybody suggests it, no I won't simply list all Loz's purchases. That would be far too easy!!

Posted by Mike who's dreaming coz he never does the lottery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im picking up a pattern here... everybody is having a go at Loz!! he is mentioned in nearly all the blogs and this is probably why he is so bitter and twisted!!!