Monday, September 11, 2006

HMS Warrior

Not bike related I know but I was rattling to Dean and Matt on Saturday about a photo I took of my two kids and my niece on the HMS Warrior in Portsmouth earlier this year. I tinkered about with it in photoshop for a few days, then had a large print developed and got it framed. I like constructive criticism over the stuff I do so I'd like your comments on what you think. If you think it's no good and you don't like it, just say so, I won't be offended. I'm not the best judge as obviously I'm going to be a wee bit biased. Click on it for an enlargement. And if you like it (which is unlikely as it is a bit weird) please don't nick it without asking as it's mine and I own the rights and all that nonsense :)



Posted by Mike

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive pic mate.... the eye is drawn to the centre which is what you want in a photo, looks as though its moving in some way !!! or is that me and my eyes?!? Black and white is very effective, good pic !!!

Sam said...

Hi.
The photo weird make me eye go funny, but I have been drinking.

I've just got back from Wales. You photos look simliar to mine except we couldn't get the BBQ to light.

Sam

Anonymous said...

things in black and white are so much simpler. i should know !

Anonymous said...

Not a bad pic, mono works well, good contrast, just the blurring makes ya eyes go kinda funny and draws you away from what I believe is the main subject. Nice try as my teacher used to say, could do better.

Lay off the juice bro.

Yours

Lord Patrick Lichfield

Anonymous said...

Yes well, aren't you supposed to be dead?

Anonymous said...

Only in spirit Mr Spriggs, but I have my eye on you.

LPL