Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tackleberry's Thrown His Dummy Out....

... insulted my two wheeled Winnebago and threatened to take pot shots at me which isn't very sporting. I thought I'd copy and paste his email into here coz it's quite amusing.

You really do make things boring for me Mike when this is the likes of what you ride.



I can't miss when I'm lowering the cross hairs onto you, IF YOU KEEP TAKING THE (nasty swear word) MICK OUT OF THE CHICKEN STRIPS ON MY BIKE THAT IS!

He's also sent over a couple of pics of bikes he's owned in the past.


Kawasaki ZX6R


CR500

Posted by Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dean's Dad says- I have given up with him, and then the police issue him with a firearms certificate, to a nutter like him, so if you hear a loud crack lads maybe you should duck.
The good thing is I can still pull more and I am the better looking one.