Friday, October 06, 2006

Christmas Photo Competition

Today I've received £30 which I wasn't expecting, so I've decided that instead of spending the cash I'm going to offer it as prize money for a Christmas Photo Competition. So here's the rules:

1) The photo must be both motorbike or bike gear and Christmas related.
2) The photo must be taken by the entrant.
3) The photo must be emailed over to janglejangle@hotmail.co.uk no later than 18th December
4) You let us post your pic on our site
5) You can't be a pro photographer


The judging will be based on two aspects. Firstly for artistic creativity and imagination of the subject and secondly for creative use of the camera. Photo editing software may be used if you want. The winner will be announced on Friday 12th January 2007. Prize money will be paid out in cash unless the winner lives miles away, in which case I'll send you a cheque. I have no idea how I'm going to pay you if you live outside the UK, I'll work on that one. Judging will be done by an unbiased, self opinionated and great critic pal of ours, Duncan. I'm allowed to have a go and if I win I get to keep my £30 which is only fair :)

I thought I'd announce the competition early to give you all some time to think about what you're gonna do.

Posted by Mike

No comments: