Monday, October 09, 2006

Performance & Cocktails

After only using it twice last year and just once this year I've come to the decision to sell my much loved catermaran and make way for some kite surfing tackle. So if anyone fancies a crack at taming the beast it's yours for £1500 (and that's cheap). It's a dart 18, currently kept up at Carsington Sailing Club in Derbyshire and comes with a good galvanised road trailer. For more info contact me at janglejangle@hotmail.co.uk and I'll be happy to give you the finer details.


doing what they do best


Joey aboard P&C posing with his great granny's sunglasses on (sorry pal but they do honestly look ridiculous, and when you're rich and famous and being interviewed on the Jonathan Ross Show I shall make sure he gets the picture to stick on that big screen of his).

Posted by Mike

No comments: