Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Super Jump Game

With the weather being a bit on the wet side just recently I've had to get my biking kicks on line by playing a strangely addictive game called Super Jump

The general idea is to jump as far as you can and impress the judges enough for them to share their assets with you. If you make a real hash of things you'll be greeted by this young lady's delights...


Aint she lovely?

But as you improve, so does the scenery.



I've managed a fairly respectable leap of 272.8m and I think I've impressed the nice lass.



Apparently you need to make a mammouth 300m jump to completely woo the ladies. So enough of typing, I'm away from here, things to do and all that, you know how it is.

Posted by Mike

3 comments:

Rig said...

Thanks for the link!

It's stopping me from working, so when I get the sack for not doing my job I know who to blame!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

will that be my fault too ?
loz

Anonymous said...

No, I'll take the blame for this one and when Rig gets the sack he can come and work for me and try and save me 7 or 8 hundred quid on a new lap top by trying to fix the one I've got which constantly keeps shutting down into standby mode for no apparent reason. It doesn't realise it yet but it's very very close to taking a high velocity mid air flight trip to the wall on the other side of my office!!!