Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday Monday, So Good To Me

Warning..... For anybody who knows me, you may find what you're about to read disturbing, maybe even shocking, and I suggest maybe that you sit down before continuing.

I'm going into work early! That's right, I'm going into work early!

(I'll pause while you pick yourselves up off the floor)

I'm actually going to leave my house before 9 o'clock, can you believe it? Don't answer that! But wait, it's not because I'm snowed under with increasing orders and demand for our product, it's not because I'm struggling to cope with the constant upward spiralling pressure placed upon me by legislation, it's not because we're experiencing the usual monday morning staff unreliability issues, it's not because I'm having to attend one of those bored meetings (no, you're wrong, I have spelt it right) and it's got nothing to do with me trying to get a backlog of paperwork sorted out which has arisen because I've spent too much time writing on this blog. No, it's fair to say I'm not about to have a work induced breakdown.

Never before have I been sooooo excited about going into work, never before have I looked forward to a monday as much as I'm looking forward to this monday........... Am I over doing the dramatics a bit? Don't answer that one either, because you'll be wrong, wrong I tell ye...... today my postman is the greatest postman in the world, today my postman is delivering me a carbon look rear hugger. Yippers, today is going to be a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only a carbon "look" hugger?? I feel you dont think as much of your "winnie" now she has been abused by a paddock stand and the winter weather, a real one would of been the right thing to do, i hope you feel ashamed of your self.....

Mike said...

No I don't, now run along, there's a good boy.

PS Where's our beer?