Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Birthday

Let me tell you something. Today our blog is one year old.

I can hardly believe the amount of crap I've written on here over the last twelve months. Don't quote me on this but I think the figures are one hundred and eight posts by me, two by Matt, two by Gaz, one by Loz and one by Neil.

Whilst the writing has been enjoyable it's also been a right pain in the ass at times, but it's all been worth it just for the comments alone.

I'd really like to thank everyone who stops by here and comments. It's you people out there that help make the blog what it is.... you know, on the whole fairly shit and boring. Wait, that doesn't sound good does it. What I was trying to say was the blog would be fairly shit and boring if it wasn't for all those that comment. Redeemed?

I also know by our site stats that there are a lot of people who regularly come back and read what's on here (presumably because they find it of some sort of interest) who never comment. So to you people, a big thanks for coming by.

Here's to the next twelve months of drivel

9 comments:

ellie said...

Happy Anniversary, or is it Happy Birthday? Either way have a great day. I really look forward to coming here and seeing what has been going on with you.
This was the first blog I ever commented on so it's special to me. Looking forwad to what's still to come.
Have a great day.

Rig said...

Wow 1 year gone already!

Cogratulations to every one.

Elaine Denning said...

Well, I was lucky...I mean unlucky enough to have only found you a few months ago. I've read a lot of the archives, but still more to catch up on. Here's to another 12 months of drivel. *clink* x

Anonymous said...

Matts sister here again
I'm gonna hafta get myself a bike, all those pots of tea in far off lands!
Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

mike, its because you have no real work like the rest of us.

love loz & dean

Mustang said...

Cheers to a year mate !!

well, what you said is true - folks visiting, commenting gives you that extra reason to write more...

write on!

D

Momentary Madness said...

Happy Birthday!! Keep your head down and keep going, it'll be all worth it in the end, I hope.
Y:-) Sincerely Paddy.

Anonymous said...

Wow amazed I contributed two articles. Well done Mike you have created something special and very clever of you to have a job that allows so much time for writing.
Now stop going out on the bikes, I mean it, stop it, no more until I get back in three and a half weeks.

Ant said...

Im having a drink at this very moment so happy birthday Jangle, oooh, time for another one i think....barman!!!!!!!!!!!and one for the blog its self....go on then..make it 2.....

Safe biking guys......take it easy..its a jungle out there.....