Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sexy New Rubber

Today Winnie is booked in for an MOT at David Ross's place so yesterday I took her over to the Two Wheel Tyre Centre on Queslett Road for some sexy new rubber.

On the way I accidentally spun the back wheel up. This became my amusement for the rest of the wet ride to the rubber shop. It was only when I was about half a mile from the garage that the back stepped out a little too much for my comfort that I decided I'd be wise to behave myself for the remainder of the journey. Although upon arrival inside the garage my rear tyre did have a lovely smell to it, unlike the one emanating from down my pants.

At £220 for a set of 020's fitted I thought it was a fair price. The friendly bunch of staff carry a good stock of tyres so are likely to have what you want, but it's worth phoning up first on 0121 357 3998 to make sure.

8 comments:

ellie said...

Poor Winnie! I don't mean being stipped naked in public and photographed, it was the smell from your pants comment that shocked me!

Anonymous said...

so you like the idea of being stripped naked in public and photographed ? tut tut. but weyhay

Rig said...

Great to hear that Winnie all rubbered up now.

I also use Two Wheel Tyre Centre on Queslett Road for the same reasons

Mike said...

Weyhay indeed!!!

Anonymous said...

STOP THE PRESS..... INCOMING NEWSFLASH!!!

I just got off the phone from Mick, and guess what he's actually out on the bike !!

Residents of Staffordshire beware there is a lesser spotted Winnie coming your way :-)

What do you reckon Loz, is this a sneaky attempt to reduce the size of his chicken strips or has Winnies whimpering in the corner of the garage finally pricked at his conscience??

Mike said...

Ah yes the chicken strips...... They're massive!!!!!! I have photos to prove it too.

Anonymous said...

and i thought you were all dressed up and no party to go to !

savannah said...

wow..sweet ride, sugar...can't even remember the last time i was on a bike