Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another Bike For Sale

It's a 1996 Honda VFR 400 NC35. Mainly red in colour with a dash of white and blue and it's done 19,000 kilometres. It's in great condition and comes with a spare seat and a road legal aftermarket can. The guy, Dave who is selling it hasn't got time to ride any more as he's having to care for his poorly Mum on a full time basis. Dave's mature in age, used to own a bike dealership years ago and knows how to look after a bike. He'll accept £1700 but I doubt you'll get it for anything less. If you're interested drop me an email which you can find in my profile, or email janglejangle at hot mail dot co dot uk, or give me a call if you have my number. I'll then pass on his phone number to you. Oh, and I nearly forgot to say that the bike has been SORN for a couple of years so doesn't have a current MOT.

No comments: