Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Caption Competition Winner

It's been tough, the competition was errr... shall we say "not very competetive" but after a short discussion a verdict was reached and the winner of our May Caption Competition( http://janglejangle.blogspot.com/2006/05/caption-competition.html ) by way of a unanimous vote goes to Ant for his extremely witty (pretending to cough with hand over mouth whilst uttering the word bullshit) comment. So well done to Ant, and I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your prize, and a big thumbs down to Loz for not photographing the occasion as I'm sure Ant would dearly loved to have had a mug shot of himself proudly displaying his prize on our Blog!!

Posted by Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Err, im not sure he would of been quick enough with the camera as the pint didnt last all that long!! Many thanks to Loz for providing me with my prize and well done to me for been so god damm funny!! Its a gift i was born with.......