Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fit up

Friday afternoon in the pub turned out to be the usual round of piss takes and criticisms until Loz got on his soap box (no height jokes please) , accusing Mick and I of wine snobbery in France. See we don’t always talk about sex and motorbikes, although these may have been mentioned.
As arguments go this one got heated and immediately turned to me and the fact that I haven’t been looking at this website (obvious connection eh).

Well I have looked at it and I have been framed and right royally fitted up.

In my profile there is a cracking photo of my bike in the sunshine and Mick goes off on one of his moments that make a tangent seem straight about cat pooh
No mention of someone’s great navigation skills that took us in to London by mistake, a twenty mile trip that nearly caused me to run out of fuel
Then strapping a car sat nav to a bike it’s not going to last more than ten miles is it
There appears to be only a photo of me pissed dancing and making a fool of myself. Loz had a kebab and chips moment and went to bed at twelve but where are the photos of Mick
Talking of missing photos where is the one of Mick crashed out on the ferry

We are off to Wales soon and I shall be expecting a more fair representation of the trip. No doubt we will stop every ten minutes for a fag break and I’ll end up with a mouth like a burnt out fuse box again but then, that is what the beer is for.
We tried to convince Loz to tow a trailer behind his bike with all our stuff in I hope he remembers!

Matthew (joey)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoorahhhhhhh, Joey has finally spoken. You know why though don't you? you don't? Well I'll tell you. It's because Loz and myself threatened to fine him the sum of 1 pint per day for each of us until he made some input to the blog.