Tuesday, July 18, 2006

At long last....

after 8 weeks suffering with a knee injury I was finally able to ride my bike yesterday. Admittedly I only got as far as the pub but it was a ride none the less! So, hopefully by next weekend I'll be able to ride greater distances without too much pain and start enjoying the best biking summer we've had in a long time. Although knowing my luck, and I don't want to put the kiss of death on things, but it'll probably rain constantly for the rest of July and the whole of August!!



Posted by Mike

3 comments:

Rig said...

Well done Mike, it's great to hear that your back on the bike.

Anonymous said...

Ive been told you have added a large chrome spoiler to your "comfy chair on wheels" (loz's words not mine!) if its true then there will be a lot of jealous 19yr old Vauxhall Corsa drivers with big bore exhausts that might well want nick it!!

Anonymous said...

To Ant.. I can see us falling out. And to Rigs... Cheers pal.