Friday, July 21, 2006

Errr...

In my wisdom I decided that I needed to add a luggage rack to the top of my Givi box to carry my tent, sleeping bag etc, so I went to see a friend of mine (well I thought he was) who owns a fabrication company. I left him with my top box, told him roughly what I wanted and then left it to him. Two weeks later I had a call to say it was all finished and ready for collection. So, in my excitment I rushed over to his place to collect my new piece of biking kit and received something resembling nothing I'd asked for. I'm not going to say anything else about it as you can make your own minds up but I'll just add that as soon as I got home I had to immediately remove it and now I'm left with four unwanted holes in my luggage box. Now before anybody starts making rude comments about it, bare in mind that the obvious comments such as "nice barbecue griddle"and "great spoiler" have already been mentioned!!





Posted by a very unhappy Mike

No comments: