Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Childish Antics

I was out with Gaz, Loz and Matt yesterday and Gaz decided he wants to start up a "stunt section" to our blog. So to get the ball rolling he decided to upset the local country wildlife and no doubt Mick (the gaffer of the pub) by doing a few fly-by wheelies on his newly purchased GSXR1100 WP. Incidently if anybody has read this blog from the start you may recall it being mentioned that he's never owned a bike that he hasn't dropped and this latest aquisition is no exception, although I'll be honest, he managed it at zero mph!!







Not to be outdone Loz decided to do a burnout on the newly laid tarmac of Mick's pub which really put his nose out of joint. He came stomping out the pub shaking his head from side to side and waving his finger in a left-right motion just like a school teacher would do to one of his pupils as he's about to do something he shouldn't do. You'll have to excuse the miss timing of my photo but I was too busy laughing at the pub police!



I make no appologies for the childish behavour as I blame the incident entirely on Gaz for leading upright citizans astray. On another note, we're off to Bassets Pole tonight so I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Posted by Mike

No comments: