Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy 40th Neil



They say life begins at 40 and Neil seems to be making sure it does for him. The lucky old bugger's taking a month off work in the New Year to accompany Derek Edmondson in the Dakar!!

All the lads decided (to be fair it was Loz's idea) that because it was such a special Birthday we should all chip in and get him a present. So we've gone and got him a Givi box to attach to .... wait for it, you'll never guess.... ok so you probably have, one of Loz's homemade mounting racks.

The reason why Neil hasn't featured much on our blog so far is because he bought himself an XJR earlier on in the year and promptly decided to pull the thing to bits and as yet hasn't got it back together. So now that he's got a new luggage box he's got no excuse for not converting his unicycle back into a motorbike and joining us on a few trips.

Happy Birthday matey

Posted by Mike

6 comments:

Rig said...

Happy Birthday Neil and good luck, not for the Dakar but with trying to use Loz's mounting rack ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh noooooooo, that's gonna upset the stunted little hobbit

Anonymous said...

i dont make racks for any model of triumph, so dont ask !

Anonymous said...

What was that Rig I just heard you say? "Thank god for that", was it?

Anonymous said...

I'm doing it .... I'm doing it right now !!!!

look at me go I'm a surfing Guru !!!
Now that I've broken the seal and I'm no longer a blogging virgin does that mean I'm expected to contribute on more than an annual basis??

TOP PREZZY THANKS ALL,will endevour to show my yella belly what lies beyond the great walls of the garage once I figure out where all those "thingymebobs" and wotsits go. 3D jigsaw anyone??

Neil.

Anonymous said...

Hello matey, yes I'm afraid you're going to have to contribute more often now. And we could do with some pics mailed over of your yellow belly to stick on the site.