Friday, January 12, 2007

We have a Winner

It's that time of year. It's the 12th January. Today is an important date in the diary of Jangle Jangle. Today is the day we reveal the winner of our Christmas Photo Competition (big drum roll).

As you may remember, Duncan did the judging with a little bit of support from Loretta, his long suffering partner. (nb I must remember to have words with him for not, at the very least, signing our guest book) This is what he had to say:

On Gaz and Cara's picture - "I really quite liked this picture, it's every boys fantasy living room. It's what the youth of today aspire to achieve in life. Quite frankly, it's rock and roll man. I'd have chosen this picture as the winner if it wasn't for the helmet spoiling the shot".

On Mike's picture - "Seriously, I should bloody well report you to the Health and Safety Executive for trying to electrocute your kids".

On BLSB's picture - "Both Let (Loretta) and myself liked this picture, but I suspect for different reasons. I liked it for its dynamic colours and design and also for the quite obvious hard work that had gone into creating it. Very clever. Let, on the other hand, I strongly suspect, chose it because she quite fancied the ponce in the Santa hat. But for which ever reason, we both think it's a clear winner".

So there we have it, a thoroughly well deserved winner!

Congratulations to BLT from all at Jangle. Email us and let us know in which way you'd prefer to receive your prize; cash, cheque etc.

Note - Duncan's quotes may not have been quoted word for word and might actually have been completely fabricated in parts. But in my defence, I was only trying to make him sound witty, which quite frankly he's not (only joking Dunc)

12 comments:

Rig said...

Congratulations to BLSB and well done to everyone else who entered the comp.

I know I didn't enter but I did intend to but just never got round to it.

Mike, how about posting a link to the entries?

Mike said...

Good idea. No sooner said than done!

biker loving sex bomb said...

WOW!!!!!!!!

I havent won anything since the egg and spoon race in primary school and I only managed that because I needed the toilet.

Thank you Duncan and Loretta for judging and of course thanks to Mike for "re-entering" me as he so delicately put it.

I feel really bad now cos my entry was never meant to be serious it was originally created to counteract the flood of pictures, that I expected from Matt Loz etc, of scantily clad females draped over bikes!!! (obviously they are not real bikers cos they couldnt get a woman to drape for them!!!)

So now I have a dilemma, what to do with the prize money.
I could ask that the money be used to buy the lads a pint to celebrate my win but think it would be better to donate it to charity. Any suggestions which one?

Mike said...

I just don't understand women. first you wouldn't let me enter you, then you did. And now that I have, you won't take any money off me!

I think you should accept your winnings and go buy yourself a jumper for those spuds! Especially this time of year, you'll be catching the death of cold.

biker loving sex bomb said...

Quote
"Congratulations to BLT from all at Jangle. Email us and let us know in which way you'd prefer to receive your prize; cash, cheque etc."
I noticed there wasn't an option to take my prize in blood, preferably yours Mike!
Obviously you do not understand the mysterious workings of the female mind, I am not rejecting the prize money for any other reason than preserving my anonimity, I don't want to wake up some Saturday morning with a rabble of Janglies at my door! On second thoughts ..... Name and Address Supp;ied

Mike said...

BLT, does anybody understand the "mysterious workings of the female mind"??? Men certainly don't and at times I'm not sure you understand yourselves!!!

Am I in danger of starting a war here?

biker loving sex bomb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
biker loving sex bomb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
biker loving sex bomb said...

I am going to get this right this time I was trying to be clever and put in HTML that didnt work!


Jumper spuds got me thinking and I found this site http://www.blogthings.com/boobienamegenerator/ which names boobies according to the variations of your own name that you enter

For me it came up with .....
Thelma and Louise
Dessert and Dinner (nice thought)
but my favourite which has to be better than Jumper Spuds is .....

LOVE MUFFINS!!!!!

biker loving sex bomb said...

Damn!!!!!!!!
Sorry .... computer wizz kid I never claimed to be .... looks like its a copy and paste job.

Mike said...

BLT, wouldn't it have just been a lot easier to type?;

"Hello everybody at Jangle, I've been smoking the weed today"

biker loving sex bomb said...

Yes, that might have ben a lot easier on the eye but nowhere near as much fun as cursing, swearing, gnashing of teeth and pulling my hair out .....only to fail yet again :(