Friday, February 02, 2007

Pete Promotion Day

Our friend Pete has just started his own blog.

Could everyone click here and say hello to him because he's a little bit lonely and has no blogging friends.

You could also take a look at the About ME section of his website (that's the only section finished so far). I have to say, it's very amusing. How many people do you know that have been bullied and tied up by special needs children in wheelchairs with leg irons?

Have a good weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

Christ! I paid him a visit at 11 o clock this morning, and now it's time for bloody Emmerdale!

That guy can ceratainly write!

Have a great weekend x

Anonymous said...

Cheers for promotion Mike and cheers to any visitors. Have fun. By the way if I have left more than one message for this post it is because I had a problem leaving previous comments.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll say I've never met anyone tied up by special needs children. This has to be worth a peek.