Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lord Mike

Loz has recently taken a trip over to Amsterdam for a long weekend and happened to stumble upon an English Pub! What do you reckon, time for a new business venture?



Other stuff in the news, Dean has recently had his birthday. What that has to do with building human pyramids I'm not too sure but it was a good idea at the time.



The chap on the right is Big Phil, and below is his sweaty ass smudging my car window.



This weekend Matt and I, along with whoever else wants to tag along are heading down to Fairford on our bikes for the Royal International Air Tattoo. (I've just received a text this very minute off Loz saying "Plane Spotting! Ha Ha not for me." so I can assume he won't be going. It's not like it's train spotting is it. Is it? Is it really THAT boring?)

Talking of boring, the wonderful and charming Miss Understood has described our blog as..... well tell you what, I'll paste in just what she wrote on her blog.....

"Mike (he's in my sidebar) usually writes about all of this really dull, boring, blokey stuff. You know…bikes and engines and beer and things like that. I don't know why I bother reading him actually, cos he normally sends me to sleep."

So the plan of action, seeing as we won't be too far away from where she lives, is to gatecrash her house early Sunday Morning and completely bore the pants off her whilst she cooks up a load of sausage and egg sandwiches as an apology..... If she can stay awake long enough!

7 comments:

Mike said...

pppssss, we're not really gatecrashing her house but don't get telling her. Let her sweat a while ;)

Anonymous said...

Great sign hun, what better business to go into than a pub at the end of a great bike run. We have a place over here called "pie in the sky" which is situated on the twistiest road ever and every weekend its jammed with bikes.
And your not boring.

Ali said...

It would be so funny if you all turned up at Laneys for breakfast, as a surprise!!! I bet she'd give you a hearty breakfast too Mike!! ;o)

Elaine Denning said...

You buy the breakfast....I'll cook.
And because you're so damn boring, I won't bother getting out of my jammies...that way, I can slip straight back into bed.

Elaine Denning said...

Bollocks. I didn't MEAN it to sound like that! What I meant was....

Oh, forget it! LoL.

savannah said...

lmbo here! and dammit, sugar, now i have to think of 8 MORE things about me, i want to share cos evidently, you can't recycle old answers ;)

gimme a day or 2, but i will answer...but only because it's YOU!

savannah said...

done ;)