Thursday, July 26, 2007

Some Photos

There's nothing much happening at the moment, largely due to the appalling weather we've been having in England so I thought I'd spam the site up a bit with a few photos.


Don't blame me, Matt took the photo. It was supposed to be an action shot of my new boomerang. The photo was taken on Castle Ring which is an iron age fort dating back around 2000 years as a guess.


This is Alex demonstrating how to make a grand entrance onto the pub carpark. The bike's a KTM 200 2 stroke.


I thought I'd stick this photo of John and Mel on the site as it represents perfectly how modern technology has left the old 'uns behind! Not only that but it gives them a little bit of fame on our site :)


And finally I thought I'd share a picture of Winnie taken at Blithfield Reservoir earlier on in the year just to remind people what summer actually is/was.

That's all for now folks.

7 comments:

Ali said...

Is it me or is there a problem with your pics? They don't seem to be loading!! ;o(

I did manage to get the 1st two up, (just the once), but refreshing is not helping!!!

savannah said...

geat pics, sugar! ali, are you on dialup? they all loaded easily for me

Anonymous said...

you thought you'd spam up ! cool

Elaine Denning said...

I love the John and Mel pic!
Classic!

ellie said...

Great photos. Hope the weather picks up soon. I need summer!

Ali said...

savannah I'm not on dial up... Mike did email me later to say he'd sorted the out, blogger strikes again!!!

The John and Mel shot is a classic. I love it.

Now where the hell is your abc photograph??

Momentary Madness said...

"My Boomerang wont come back
I've waved the thing all over the place, practised till I was blue in the face, I'm a big disgrace to the Aborigine race. my Boomerang wont come back"
I remerber Charlie Drake singing that in 1961. Help Mike I'm gettin' on.
Looks like fun!
Y;-) Paddy