Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Caption Competition

I know I said I was busy and that my ink pot was temporarily dry but a light bulb has just come on in my head.

It's been a while since we last had a caption competition, so get your thinking caps on. Somebody has to outdo Ant on this one because he always wins. For those who don't know, this is Gaz, arriving at the pub on his motorbike with a chainsaw sticking out of his rucksack. I'll announce the winner, assuming anyone enters, this time next week, which will be Wednesday 8th February. For the record, very generously I shall be giving out absolutely no prize what so ever in any way shape or form, such is my kind hearted nature.

6 comments:

ellie said...

Gaz says: Bwahahaha That will teach Cara not to let me have my bike in the house anymore!

Anonymous said...

Sadly I can't keep the hog in the house any more:-( Had a new carpet,(cash better spent on tyres, oil, plugs cams and nitrous as far as i'm concerned) but hey, thats life i suppose. as for the chain saw, loz wanted it, what for i didn't ask and dont want to know! as far as i know he was cutting down a tree, and Cara's still intact i'll have you know!

Loz said...

"a pint of your finest ale please barman....and chop to it"

someone had to say it..i'm sorry

Ant said...

No...they really didnt...i hope you feel ashamed now....go and stand in the corner....bad loz.....

Anonymous said...

"Asylum seeking barber tries to pursuade locals that his new 'chainsaw cut' is the dogs."

Loz said...

well is it wednesday or is it the 8th