Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh No, It's a Meme

I (we) have been tagged by Ellie to do a meme, of which I'm not in the least bit grateful and can't wait to seek some sort of evil revenge. A meme is a way of being nosy and generally getting a good old sniff into other peoples lives. It's a more intimate form of people watching if you like, and we all love a spot of people watching. The rules of this particular meme are as follows:

Post five links to five of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the five key words given here (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like).

Then it goes on to explain that I have to continue this meme business by tagging five other friends. Now this is likely to be a big problem!

Right then, let's get down to business. Oh yes and before I forget, Ellie thinks none of the other janglers should get away with this, so I'll copy and paste what she has written on her blog:

I am going to tag Mike at Jangle because of his cheeky comment on my last post, in fact I am also going to tag the remaining Jangle guys to take at least one category each and create a post around it. That will teach you lazy lot to leave all the work to Mike Bwhahahahahaha!

Back to business.....

Family: A Cheesy Tale - It doesn't matter how old you are, parents never stop worrying.

Friend: A Fine Dining Experience - You can always rely on your mates.

Yourself: What Should Have Been An Easy Job - They never are, are they?

Your Love: Bed Spring League - This has nothing to do with my love as I can't find anything relating to my love life on the blog, so Ellie and Ray, where ever he went (think he got scared away) have the limelight here. You'll also need to read the guestbook to see what went on. Oh and in those days Ellie was going under the name of Biker Loving Sex Bomb or BLSB for short.

Anything I like: The Tosser's Guide To Hand Gestures - We've all been there...... Haven't we?

So that's my five. It's been quite interesting wading back through all the archives to pick things out. Also it's been a pleasant meme to have a go at. On that note, and I can think of no better note, I bid you all a farewell, at least for the short term. I'm busy, too busy, and with a lack of anything motorcycle happening, my ink pot has run dry. Roll on the spring.

1 comment:

ellie said...

The bed spring league HAHAHAHA I had forgotten about that one.