Sunday, August 17, 2008

Out with the old, In with the new

Apologies to Mark Galley but I've doctored the logo he designed for us. As good as it was, and I'm not taking anything away from Mark, it just didn't feel right for us; an alien if you like representing nothing about us. It needed a personal touch. Good old Photoshop to the rescue. I've included a couple of our own bikes (mine and Dean's). I apologise for not included the other Jangler's bikes. Gaz's bike I have no suitable picture of, Matt's bike is black and wouldn't work against the background and Loz and Neil's didn't look symmetrically right without a fairing. For those of you who can't speak Latin (Where would we be without online translation?) the writing translates to 'Ramble on and sing your song', a phrase close to Matt's and my own heart. Well if I'm honest 'Procedo protinus' actually means 'Continue forward', the best I could do with the absence of an exact translation for 'Ramble on'. 'Spouting sh*t since 2006' is about right really, so here's to hopefully many a more year of wonderful motorcycling and the ensuing ramblings.


The old logo. At least part of you lives on.

4 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I love the logo. Did you do it yourself?

Mike said...

Miss U - Sure did. I'm becoming a bit handy on Photoshop since starting work on my photo book project. A sneak peak can be had below.

http://mike.aminus3.com/image/2008-07-21.html

http://mike.aminus3.com/image/2008-07-03.html

http://mike.aminus3.com/image/2008-07-19.html

Anonymous said...

The logo's fantastic Dad!

Anonymous said...

i think it is great to dad!