Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Iceland Update

Some of you may be wondering where the write-up is for Loz's trip to Iceland. Well, I can inform you that it only has a couple of paragraphs to go. For Loz the job of uploading pictures and writing some spam has proved to be more taxing than the actual journey. This is mainly due to his 'puter having less oomph than a ZX Spectrum...... and I won't mention the accidental deletion of the nearly finished post. I'll leave you with a little taster of things to come.

4 comments:

Rig said...

Mike - what a tease!

I've been really looking forward to reading about Loz's trip.

Elaine Denning said...

That is an awesome picture. Can't wait for the rest.

Anonymous said...

Glad Loz had gr8 time!

Old Knudsen said...

Great pics and close to my old Stomping grounds around the faroes. Did ya see any Elves in Iceland?