Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Competitions

I thought I'd give your brains a quick jolt and try and kick your rears into action by reminding you that the closing date for our Christmas Photo Competition is the 18th of December. And to spare you the maths (that'll be math in America), it's roughly about three weeks away!!

Also before I forget, I'd just like to mention our last Caption Competition which produced some extremely funny comments. Well ok, maybe I've bigged it up a bit, shall we go with "quite witty" instead? Anyway, there's something missing..... A winner! Now this was a tough one and I've thought about it long and hard but alas I've reached a decision. The big win amongst stiff competion goes to Ant (again) for his very funny comment... "Matts thinking that Loz's understanding of "hide and seek" is slightly flawed..."

Well done Ant. Did I mention that there's no prize this time, and the winner has to get a round of beers in?

I'd just like to add that BLSB came a very very close second because out of all the comments, hers was the only one that had something to do with motorbikes.

Posted by Mike

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The story of my life, a very very close second!!!! But I must say that Ant deserved to win, his comment did make me laugh! Mine's a large G&T Ant, cheers !

Mike said...

Ant, I'm disappointed, not even a thank you. You just can't please some people these days!

Anonymous said...

Apologies for not thanking you but ive only jus got my hard drive back from the police...no but really ive been quite busy with work (stop laughing loz and dean!!)..Anyway id like to take this opportunity to thank God and my parents for giving me the gift of life so i could enrich the lives of so many with so few words, id also like to thank my boss whos computer im typing this from as ive been banned from the internet at work on mine!! im getting quite emotional now so im going to go... its an honour to win two competitions in a row, thank you, thank you ....

Mike said...

Ant, your words are very touching, now what about that round of drinks you've very cleverly avoided mentioning?

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, the drinks, as its the season of goodwill to all men (not forgetting BLT or whatever her name is) then yes i will get a round in and if Miss BLSB shows up then i will buy her one as well!! how god damm generous am i! (note, comments above are subject to change at any time, i reserve the right to lie.)

Anonymous said...

Very generous indeed Ant, let me know the date and venue and I will see what I can arrange. Mind you could work out as the most expensive free drink I've ever had unless you are willing to pay for my flight also.

Anonymous said...

From your last comment BLSB i take it your not from Cannock then!! Unfortunatly im not able to release the funds from my off shore account due to "legal problems" otherwise i would of sent my private Lear jet over (to where ever you are!) but she's in the hangar at the moment having her flaps seen to,they have been working over time recently!! well it is Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I know just how "she" feels Ant, send her my love!