Monday, January 22, 2007

Blah Blah Blah, Derr De Derr De Derr

I have absolutely nothing of interest to talk about so I'm quite looking forward to Neil getting back from The Dakar, not just because it will be nice to see him, but also because he's bound to have some great photos he'd like to share with us on here.

Most of the country was hit by strong winds last week and it would appear that the wind has done for Loz's shed/garage/workshop what Jade Goody has done for race relations. And like Chris Tarrant's affair, it would seem that the lid's been blown off the whole thing.

It's not just Loz, I've had a bad week too. The freezing of my jacket in the hope that I could scrape off (in snappy chunks) the remains of what was once two toffee apples didn't work. I've since stuck it in the washing machine but it's still sticky. Stubborn old beasts are these toffee apples.

I went into Cannock on Saturday to buy myself a new oil filter and some oil so I could give my bike an oil change. Motorcycle Essentials has a great range of gear and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I cannot praise them enough.

That's it, I told you I had nothing of interest to talk about.

5 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

Ok, just cos I'm really nice...

Put a damp teatowel over the toffee apple stains and iron the tea towel on a lowish heat. You should find that the toffee comes off the jacket and sticks to the towel.

Just make sure it's not a favourite one.

Do peole have favourite tea towels?

Mike said...

That reminds me of a joke.

Question: What's the most common owl on the Isle of Man?

Answer: The teet

The teet owl, they're all over the place, in every shop you walk into etc.........

Elaine, I will definitely be trying your tea towel trick and if it all goes wrong at least I will have somebody to blame :)

Anonymous said...

Did i miss the joke there??? sorry i was to busy watching the tumble weed blow slowly past.......

Ant said...

ohhhhh, a tea towel.... now i get it!!

Anonymous said...

Amsoil Motorcycle Oil 26 Different Motorcycle Oil tests. You compare. Serving the US and Canada.