Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Sticky Situation

Until last Friday I hadn't ridden my bike since early November. That was the day some kind, caring and thoughtful friend of mine gave me a couple of lovely toffee apples for my kids. I carefully placed them in the inside pocket of my bike jacket and rode home looking forward to presenting the above mentioned lovely toffee apples to my kids.

A bit of amnesia kicks in!

Two and a half months later they somehow don't look quite so appetising as I spot sticky, smelly brown and red ooze dribbling through the lining of my jacket onto the garage floor.

**Update - Friday 19th Jan**
I've emptied out half my freezer and refilled the empty space with my sticky, smelly brown and red ooze dribbling jacket and winter liner (squashed dead flies included).

1 comment:

Elaine Denning said...

Have you seen how much the dry cleaners charge? Bin it Mike. Head fot the nearest charity shop.

And why are you feeding your kids toffee apples, and not raw cauliflower, eh?