Thursday, February 08, 2007

Car Crash Lane

Let me introduce you to the infamous Car Crash Lane.



It's bared witness to more casualties than the A&E department of Burton Hospital (and I'm proud to say I joined the club a few years ago when my motorbike decided to hug a tree or two).

On a bright sunny summers day it's nothing short of downright dangerous, but on a morning like today it's a foregone conclusion that it'll claim another victim.

Sure enough, not to be disappointed, today the evil country lane cursed by the devil claimed its latest victim.

5 comments:

Rig said...

Great pics Mike but where is the road?

Elaine Denning said...

You take it easy out there.
The snow hasn't reached us yet, it's wrapped arund Dartmoor at the moment and slowly moving in...

Mike said...

Rig,

52°39'20.89" N
1°59'04.72" W

Miss U,

I hope the snow steers clear of your house. I'm supposed to be travelling up to Nottingham tonight to see a concert. That'll be nice in this weather!!!

ellie said...

I checked those co-ordinates and that road is 30 degrees south of Lands End!!!

Opps ... better try again.

Maybe if I turn the map round ....

Anonymous said...

Maybe he decided to go cross country, check the wonderful day I had yesterday