Thursday, February 15, 2007

What's Happened?

I was driving to work this morning and noticed that somebody had written FFO KCUF in the dirty back window of my car, at least that's what it sort of looked like from my rear view mirror. Now, I fully understand it's an age old tradition for kids (and the odd adult as well....huhumm) to graffiti the rear end of dirty cars and vans, but where has the real tradition gone? What's happened to the good old days of harmless but witty phrases like?:

Please clean me

Also available in white

I wish my wife was as dirty as my car

Your car maybe dirty but your wife's dirtier

How's my driving? www.upyours.whatever (please, for Christ sake don't try the dot com version)

and etc etc....

What's happened to our Great British education system in the year 2007? A plain old simple, none constructive FFO KCUF really isn't good enough!

2 comments:

Ant said...

Well the fact that we are bottom of the polls for kids welfare in this country kind of sums it up for you..

Half of them can't be arsed to write, even when they are at school, so you should feel that you are playing a small but important role in the extra curricular education of our great nations next leaders by giving them a medium on which to express their feelings......god help the rest of them......

ellie said...

I think the message was left for you by the Polish people at the car wash.

They have been inundated with requests for £5 hand jobs since you promoted them here, perhaps FFO KCUF was exactly what they meant to say.