Monday, June 25, 2007

Caption Competition Winner

Eh up folks, sorry for keeping you all in suspense for so long but it's been a tough competition to judge this time round. Let me tell you this though.... Ant was never going to win it for a fourth time running........ Not a chance.

Every entry was superb and very funny apart from a couple that I didn't understand, but that might just be me being a bit thick. Right then, I'll delay it no further.

Wait.... before I go on I'd just like to say that I hate having to choose only one winner. You all deserve to win (apart from Ant because he's always winning and also the couple of entries I didn't understand).

The winner is............. oh I hate having to do this.......

The winner is............. drum roll.......

The winner is............. Ali, with her very witty comment; "Someone said it was Matt's birthday, so I thought I'd give him a blow job.. *hic* ... Mike, what do you mean "the other Matt"?

17 comments:

Ali said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Whats my prize????

Ooh, I'm not actually sure that's a safe question.. but hey, in for a penny!!!

Elaine Denning said...

Ali - yours wasn't the funniest at all. He just wants the bikini shots!

Congrats!!

Yea...what does she win?

Ali said...

LMAO at Laney... YOU want the bikini shot... maybe I already emailed them to Mike privately.. huh.. didnt think of that did ya!!

savannah said...

congrats, ali!

there was a prize for the best caption? damn, how'd i miss that?

Mike said...

PMSL @ Ali & Laney. Anyway, can't stop...... off to check my mail.

Ant said...

Im sure i have a case for unfair discrimination!! (is that a double negative???) ,anyway...i dont care because i know im funny, the voices tell me that everyday, but its not everyday i get to use the computer in here, the cables wont reach to my padded cell, so i have to use the wireless laptop (under supervision of course.....)

ellie said...

Congratulations Ali!
Can't wait to hear what you have won! Maybe it's a weekend on the next Jangle Jangle campin trip!

Anonymous said...

Your back. Thought you might have had a moto mishap.
Congratulations ali.

Elaine Denning said...

Ali...slut!

Mike said...

Kate - Thanks!!

Elaine - I reckon Ali is saving her bikini photo for the waiter.

Ant - Maybe next time eh?

Mike said...

Ellie - Sush will yer. I was hoping everybody had forgotten about the prize ;)

Ali said...

A trip on the next Jangle Jangle weekend would be a FANTASTIC prize!!!

So Mike, you checked you email then ;o)

hugs x

Ant said...

Would it help if i sent you a bikini shot of me ??????

Ali said...

Heck Ant, you can send me a bikini shot!

Mike said...

Ant - Let me think about that one for at least a 1000th of a second.... ERR NO

Ali - Now call me stupid but why the hell would you want a picture of Ant in a bikini?

Ant said...

Mike...why did you have to think about it at all??? hmmmmmm.

Ali, I agree with mikes last comment......

Ali said...

Because Mike (and Ant), when he offered to send one to you I clicked his little...errrm, thingy.. lol... picture, thats it, to check him out and there are no entries to read, just this picture of him looking hot with his top down!!!! Maybe I wanted to see (i mean know) a little more about him!!!!