Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Caption competition

This is what happens when you drink too much at Matt's birthday party and end up in a worse state than the birthday boy himself. It's been a while since we had a caption competition and I'm probably going to get murdered for using this pic for it. But I tell you what, I'll apologise now shall I, then run like hell? Usual rules apply whereby the winner gets absolutely nothing. Generosity abounds I know. Before I leg it I'll just quickly get the ball rolling with..........

"I'm still standing lalala la la la......... hick"

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Humpty dumpty" ??????????????

Anonymous said...

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty......god damned awful and i'll feel worse tomorrow.

Elaine Denning said...

"Will you GET MY HEAD OUT OF HERE, RIGHT NOW!

Mike? Matt? Helllloooo?

A night on the tiles. Very bloody funny."

ellie said...

" I know I hid his present somewhere safe. Now where did I put it? "

In Ink said...

All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer.

Ant said...

Her drunken impression of "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" was more likened to "Sleeping Squirrel, Unconcious Gibbon........

Ant said...

"In the morning she would regret her drunken attempt at the World Record for balancing bathroom furniture on her head"

Ant said...

After travelling around the world for a few of years, she often forgot how to use British toilets, with embarrassing consequences.......

Anonymous said...

Sorry love, please don't hit me, I will never wear your dress again.

Anonymous said...

Search for missing head continues as partygirl loses hers!

savannah said...

after further invesitagtion, miss green stated that there were definitley illegal substances under the shelf...

Ali said...

Someone said it was mat's birthday, so I thought I'd give him a blow job.. *hic* ... Mike, what do you mean "the other Matt"?

Momentary Madness said...

Shit I know that feelin' and the next the I'm never goin' to drink again. Congrats Elton.
Y;-) Paddy

Anonymous said...

after several atempts of nasal hoovering of the white powder on the bath room floor, she announced
"its talc"